Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

[ARCHIVE] [ttaasneem] Tips for Learning Arabic

Moderator: The_lost

Deleted User 114

[ARCHIVE] [ttaasneem] Tips for Learning Arabic

Post by Deleted User 114 »

This was originally posted by ttaasneem

https://archive.ph/56XiI

I consider Arabic as kind of a difficult language to learn because the letters look different, depending on where they are in the word, and the sound may be tricky to pronounce for some people. Don't forget that Arabic is written from right to left, unlike English, left to right. There is classical Arabic and Arabic in a simpler form that many people speak.When people learn Arabic, they learn classical Arabic because it is more accurate and correct. Here are a few tips:

• 1. After each lesson, write all the words/ phrases you remember from it in Arabic, its meaning, and how to pronounce it. For example: تفاحه = apple (tofaha)
  • 2. Practice talking in Arabic so you develop your pronunciation skills. If you forget something, look back at it in your notes.
  • 3. Try reading Arabic books for beginners or listen to others speak in Arabic.
  • 4. Learn how the letters change depending on their place in the word. However, the letters أ، ذ، و، ر، ز، د do not stick to any word after them. For example, in the word تفاحه the ا isn't stuck to the ح.
  • 5. Be aware if the word is singular feminine, plural feminine, singular masculine, or plural masculine.
  • 6. When you are ready and prepared to move to the next step, try learning the "tashkeel" which changes the sound you make when you pronounce a letter.
  • 7. Practice makes perfect! Work hard, don't give up! You can do it!
Nada
Egypt

Re: [ARCHIVE] [ttaasneem] Tips for Learning Arabic

Post by Nada »

Wow, this is beautiful and useful. My mother tongue is Arabic. If you need any help, do not hesitate to ask me

ابتسم دااااائما :D
Always smile ;) :D
🥀🥀

Return to “Practice”