Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Stories in Kreyòl for English-speakers

stephenmatlock
United States of America

Stories in Kreyòl for English-speakers

Post by stephenmatlock »

I am seeing on other forums that there are stories that allow students to listen to or read a narrative story between two people based in a certain situation (such as at the bakery or the food stall) in their own language OR in the language they are attempting to learn, and I would love to see if this can be done for Kreyol

Obviously I don't speak Kreyol yet, and I have a ways to go before I could feel fluent (a LONG ways to go), but one thing I am always looking for are simple stories and narratives spoken by speakers of Kreyol. And if can help in any way to get some stories together, I would love to participate! Who knows, maybe at last we can have a story that explains why Majori and Karen do not like Andre anymore, or why we are constantly being told that a red dress is ours, or even why it is I must continually tell someone that yes, I am eating rice and bread, thank you very much & good bye. :D

Return to “Haitian Creole”