Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Your contributions to the English forums

Subforums: Achievements · Random Thoughts · Discussions
I'm learning... select your target language from this list

Moderators: Jacko079, Basler Biker

SweNedGuy
Belgium

Your contributions to the English forums

Post by SweNedGuy »

For many of us, our contributions to the English forums (and sub-forums) may well be all of them.

Anyhow this is the link providing all your contributions to these English (sub)forums.

More in detail:
Your contributions to 'Random Thoughts'
Your contributions to 'Discussions'
Your contributions to 'Achievements'

English forums about learning a specific language also have their specific link. Limiting to the very popular, you find your contributions to :
French from English
Italian from English
Spanish form English

For the record: your postings to the DuoMe forums on top can be listed separately. I have posted the links here

Last edited by SweNedGuy on Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Speaking :netherlands: :fr: :uk: :es: Learning :de:(B2-) :it:(B1) Image :sweden: :portugal: Image (A)

gmads
Mexico

Re: Your contributions to the English forums

Post by gmads »

SweNedGuy wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:53 am

For many of us, our contributions to the English forums (and sub-forums) may well be all of them.

Anyhow this is the link providing all your contributions to these English (sub)forums.

If you only want the threads (instead of the posts) just drop the "&sr=posts" part from the URL. For all practical purposes you could drop the "&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts" part, for example

You might want to save on your browser's bookmarks the links you use the most.

🦎  Imagination is the only weapon in the war with reality.  🦎
Antinomy - Imagination

🇲🇽 :us:  ·  :it: 🇧🇷  ·  :ru: 🇦🇪

Corinnebelle

Post by Corinnebelle »

Oof! I have 55 pages!

Did you know there's something called Ranks on Duome which gives people a number under their profile picture who have contributed a lot of posts to the forum?

Like this:

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=137-eranbarlev

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

MoniqueMaRie
Germany

Post by MoniqueMaRie »

Yes @Corinnebelle
Sometimes I take a look at all members sorting them by the number of their posts. You're second after dakanga
memberlist.php?mode=&sk=d&sd=d#memberlist

There I saw that I have a rank called 500

Native :de: / using :uk: / learning :fr: :cn: :it: / once learnt Image / trying to understand at least a bit :poland:

Corinnebelle

Post by Corinnebelle »

@MoniqueMaRie @gmads isn't that far behind me! They may catch up. A lot of my original posts were archival and not my own posts.

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

gmads
Mexico

Post by gmads »

Corinnebelle wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:29 pm

Oof! I have 55 pages!

Did you know there's something called Ranks on Duome which gives people a number under their profile picture who have contributed a lot of posts to the forum?

Like this:

Hehe! I have 78 pages of posts and 46 of threads.

I think I saw it long ago, but I had forgotten about it. Interesting!

🦎  Imagination is the only weapon in the war with reality.  🦎
Antinomy - Imagination

🇲🇽 :us:  ·  :it: 🇧🇷  ·  :ru: 🇦🇪

SweNedGuy
Belgium

Post by SweNedGuy »

Corinnebelle wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:29 pm

Oof! I have 55 pages!

Like this:

Thanks, I was aware of this. But I considered it 'general knowledge' and did not mention it. The subject was put forward to specifically list your contributions to a sub-forum. Some language moderators have added this feature to their specific forum(s) in the mean time.

Speaking :netherlands: :fr: :uk: :es: Learning :de:(B2-) :it:(B1) Image :sweden: :portugal: Image (A)

Return to “I speak English”