Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

[ARCHIVE] Duolingo stories chronology directory

Moderators: xillegas, Stasia

EranBarLev
Israel

[ARCHIVE] Duolingo stories chronology directory

Post by EranBarLev »

Original post by Loworco | Archived post

I'm learning English from Spanish, so maybe you'll see some grammatical mistakes, so please, if you can, help me with some corrections. I decided to make this post because I made a Spanish version, but in English from Spanish course there aren't any stories.

A lot of people that use Duolingo study a course with stories. Have you noticed their connection? Stories are connected by their characters, so I made chronologies for each character (without many spoilers).
We have three parts:
Chronology A (version 1.0): this chronology has old characters that appear only in stories, the most of these stories have disappeared, some characters are only a theory, but it's still interesting. All of these characters existed before the new cartoon characters appeared in stories, and with time they've been replaced with the time.
Chronology B (version 2.0): here you'll find the current Duolingo characters like Junior, Lily or Vikram. These stories replaced the old and better stories, this is the longest chronology, with 10 characters and information about their life.
Chronology Bp (versión 2.0): this part is in the same time line as the previous part, in this part are characters that appear only in stories but are connecter with the current character, for example the Junior's classmates or the Eddy's girlfriends.

Remember that this is only MY compilation, you can think about the order that you prefer.

Links to previous post versions (before separating the chronologies):

Chronology A versions:

Chronology B versions:

Chronology Bp versions:

Post trivia:

• Spanish version has less stories.
  • The first English post was posted at the same time that the 14.0 Spanish post.
  • The spanish version has an very old theory.
  • The original post (in Spanish) was created in november 2019 approximately.
  • The first English version was posted in july 2021 approximately.

Maybe you're asking...

Why Eduardo and Brenda are the last chronology?
Because they are my favorite characters.

Why did you made different chronologies for Eddy and Junior, Lucy and Lin and Lily and Zari if they have a lot of stories together?
I did separate those chronologies because they are not always together, and that would be very large; also, Lily and Zari were different chronologies since Cronología de los cuentos de Duolingo 3.0.

Why are you doing this?
Because I enjoy stories.

PD: more posts about stories:

PD: let's look at the characters with little changes...

CharacterChangeResult
FalstaffRed scarfImage
LucyYoungerImage
JuniorEddy costumeImage
EddyWithout headbandImage
ZariWithout hijabImage
VikramWithout turbanImage
BeaLess hairImage
LinBald-headedImage
ÓscarWithout mustacheImage
Lily"Natural" hairImage
DuoNatural colorsImage
Last edited by EranBarLev on Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

🇮🇱N 🇬🇧C1 🇪🇸B2 🇵🇹B1 🇫🇷B1 🇸🇦A1 🇷🇺A1

Loworco
Ecuador

Re: [ARCHIVE] Duolingo stories chronology directory

Post by Loworco »

Thank you so much for save my posts! I wanted to do it before, but I have a lot of things to do.

EranBarLev
Israel

Post by EranBarLev »

So far I've only had time to copy 3 posts. Most of the links in the directory still point to the original posts on DL.

Update: I've now archived the remaining links.

Last edited by EranBarLev on Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

🇮🇱N 🇬🇧C1 🇪🇸B2 🇵🇹B1 🇫🇷B1 🇸🇦A1 🇷🇺A1

Loworco
Ecuador

Post by Loworco »

Then, I'm going to copy the other important posts by myself.

Return to “Practice”