Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Easy German - Great for Listening and Learning

Moderators: MoniqueMaRie, Cifi

Heidi58

Easy German - Great for Listening and Learning

Post by Heidi58 »

I love the Easy German videos. I believe they've really helped my listening skills and pronunciation. And I find them entertaining. :D
Tons of free videos on youtube. I appreciate their work, so I support them on Patreon and also use the seedlang app, but there's more than enough helpful info in the free YouTube videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbxb2f ... lAoYqsYOtQ

"Knowledge of languages is the doorway to wisdom."
Roger Bacon
Native 🇺🇸 Learning 🇫🇷 and 🇩🇪

DavidMTodd
Great Britain

Re: Easy German - Great for Listening and Learning

Post by DavidMTodd »

I have recently discovered 'Easy German' and their videos are very entertaining and educational. However, I find their use of both English and German subtitles distracting. I would prefer the option to have one or the other.

I have tried SeedLang and still dip into it occasionally, but it a little slow for me.

“If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart.”
― Nelson Mandela

Return to “Resources”