Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Anki flashcards for English->Chinese course

Moderator: PtolemysXX

PtolemysXX
Uganda

Anki flashcards for English->Chinese course

Post by PtolemysXX »

Here are links to ANKI flashcard decks for the English to Chinese course.

The vocabulary is divided into four decks to match the four sections of the duolingo tree structure.

ANKI Englisch -> Chinese Section 1
ANKI Englisch -> Chinese Section 2
ANKI Englisch -> Chinese Section 3
ANKI Englisch -> Chinese Section 4

The decks are based on my Chinese course that has 88 skills and 284 lessons. Duome lists 1932 lexems for that course, the plug-in pulls only 1022. However, going over the list i did not find anything missing...

I used the "AnkiSyncDuolingo" plugin from JASchilz to create the decks.

Duolingo does its best to destroy the functionality of this plug-in, so as of now the raw list generated by the plug-in does not include translations. I had to add them in manually and also fix some wrong transliterations + add tones, hence I will appreciate feedback with corrections.

Last edited by PtolemysXX on Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PtolemysXX
Uganda

Re: Anki list for English->Chinese Course

Post by PtolemysXX »

I made a new version of the anki vocabulary stack - this time it is one stack divided into 88 substacks for each skill.

The flashcards are available here.

Direction EN -> CN allows typing (thanks to @Ed_Miliband for the inspiration) which is a particularly challenging exercise on an Android device with handwriting feature selected:

chinese typing android 2.jpg
chinese typing android 2.jpg (36.6 KiB) Viewed 274 times

Return to “Resources”