Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

CEFR A1/A2 - All you need to reach A2

Basler Biker
Switzerland

CEFR A1/A2 - All you need to reach A2

Post by Basler Biker »

So let's summarize what is needed to reach A2

Arbete pågar - DRAFT - under construction

ListeningA2 - I can understand phrases and the highest frequency vocabulary related to areas of most immediate personal relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment). I can catch the main point in short, clear, simple messages and announcements
ReadingA2 (=A1) - I can understand familiar names, words and very simple sentences, for example on notices and posters or in catalogues.
SpeakingA2 - I can use a series of phrases and sentences to describe in simple terms my family and other people, living conditions, my educational background and my present or most recent job. I can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar topics and activities. I can handle very short social exchanges, even though I can’t usually understand enough to keep the conversation going myself.
WritingA2 (=A1) - I can write simple isolated phrases and sentences. I can write a short, simple postcard, for examples sending holiday greetings. I can fill in forms with personal details, for example entering my name, nationality and address on a hotel registration form.

Here is what you need (list is under construction...)

• word order of simple phrases read more
  • pronouns to speak about yourself read more
  • pronouns to speak about nearby people read more
  • the 25 most basic verbs read more
  • members of my family read more
  • my immediate surroundings: my house read more
  • the 25 most used words about food
  • simple texts on posters and catalogs
  • where I live: the city
  • people I know: friends
  • questions on immediate needs: shopping
  • writing a simple letter
  • holiday greetings on a postcard
  • my personal details: hotel registration

BB - Basler Biker - Positivity and constructiveness will prevail
Native :belgium: :netherlands: / fluent :fr: :de: :uk: / learning :sweden: / fan of :switzerland: (bs/bl)

Return to “CEFR A1/A2”