Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

what is the monthly badge?

We are not Duolingo, we cannot solve any problems directly, but we can provide community-based advice.

Chess
Greece

what is the monthly badge?

Post by Chess »

Duolingo notified me saying "Do a Greek lesson to get back on track for your monthly badge!" but what is a monthly badge and how to I get to them?

check and mate

Stasia
Poland

Re: what is the monthly badge?

Post by Stasia »

Chess wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:35 pm

Duolingo notified me saying "Do a Greek lesson to get back on track for your monthly badge!" but what is a monthly badge and how to I get to them?

It's a thing on the mobile version of Duolingo. I think it's supposed to motivate you to achieve 1000 XP each month, but there's no reward/no fireworks when you do, even if you achieve it early (like the first day of the month).

It's been a thing for a few months. If you click on the circle where it says whether you achieved your daily goal, it will show you how much XP you did per day in a month (click on "view challenge"). That's the only useful feature, it's like a mini-duome for the given month. :D

Native: :poland:; Fluent: :es:, :us:; Getting there: Image; Intermediate: :fr:; Beginner: :ukraine:

Return to “Duolingo”