Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Connecting duome and Facebook + Duolingo/duome name

This is for Duome related issues only, about the Progress pages, about the Forum itself.
ATTENTION : For Duolingo issues, write to Duolingo support.

AelienFelis
Poland

Connecting duome and Facebook + Duolingo/duome name

Post by AelienFelis »

Hello,

For the past few days I've been trying to connect my duome profile with Facebook. I logged to my Facebook via the duome page and saw an instruction – to append a verification code to my name on Duolingo, refresh the duome site, and then change my name back. That's what I did (several times). Yet, the notice at the top of duome site never disappeared

1) DUOME-1xxxxx1 << append to your name on your Duolingo Profile page
2) refresh your Duome page to link it to Duolingo and get some extra Duome features...

from which I assume that it didn't work...?

What's more, I noticed that my name – which is displayed under the username on duome site – is actually an old one. And it never changed, neither into a current one nor into the one with the code added to it. I tried forcing it into changing several times by making it longer, shorter, entirely different, on the site, mobile site and in the app – but that never happened.
What am I doing wrong, then?

AelienFelis

Last edited by AelienFelis on Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

| :poland: N | :gb: C1 | :de: (B1) | :fr: A2+ | :norway: (A1) | :ukraine: A0 | :hungary: (A0) |

duome

Re: Connecting duome and Facebook + Duolingo/duome name

Post by duome »

I'll have a look...
Thank you..

AelienFelis
Poland

Re: Connecting duome and Facebook + Duolingo/duome name

Post by AelienFelis »

[mention]duome[/mention]
Update: something has changed! Now it displays my name: Лідія Аелєн Феліс! Thank you!
I tried appending the DUOME-1xxxxx1 code via profile settings, but although it's now visible on Duolingo, refreshing duome site doesn't change anything, Лідія Аелєн Феліс stays without any change. Still, I've just done it, so it's not as if I'm in a hurry 🙊

| :poland: N | :gb: C1 | :de: (B1) | :fr: A2+ | :norway: (A1) | :ukraine: A0 | :hungary: (A0) |

Return to “Troubleshooting Duome”