Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Help with spoken Hebrew?

Moderator: Corinnebelle

Tikvah_18

Help with spoken Hebrew?

Post by Tikvah_18 »

Is there an online resource* to train spoken Hebrew and/or conversation? Like voice recognition software or similar? Something like the occasional Duo question that requires speaking the answer?

I try repeating words and sentences but I have no idea if the sounds I emit would be recognised by anyone! :lol:

*right now, I need it to be free.

Thank you!

Native :portugal:ㅤFluent :uk: :fr:ㅤFocusing on :es: :israel:Duolingo levels

Knowledge of languages is the doorway to wisdom. ~ Roger Bacon

Corinnebelle

Re: Help with spoken Hebrew?

Post by Corinnebelle »

Loecsen seems to have this capability although I haven't used it myself, but I see a microphone there. One thing you can do is try recording yourself and play it back and see if it is recognizable compared to a native speaker. I also struggle with pronunciation.

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

Tikvah_18

Re: Help with spoken Hebrew?

Post by Tikvah_18 »

Corinnebelle wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:00 am

Loecsen seems to have this capability although I haven't used it myself, but I see a microphone there. One thing you can do is try recording yourself and play it back and see if it is recognizable compared to a native speaker. I also struggle with pronunciation.

That looks like an awesome resource! Thank you so much!

Native :portugal:ㅤFluent :uk: :fr:ㅤFocusing on :es: :israel:Duolingo levels

Knowledge of languages is the doorway to wisdom. ~ Roger Bacon

Return to “Resources”