Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Trying to find....from the Duolingo Forums

Saoirse
Australia

Trying to find....from the Duolingo Forums

Post by Saoirse »

Hi all. I'm hoping someone could help me.

I attended a wonderful, first time event on Zoom for Lá ‘le Pádraig Sona by a wonderful lady named CnaGLA and another lady that was helpful as well named Gwen.

I'd only just found such events and it made my heart so happy to attend even though I was extremely bashful.

I've search high and low on Duolingo and have found the name of another lady named LeighAnnHa12 or LeighAnnHa. who shared in the interest of being a possible online study buddy but I couldn't figure out or wasn't able to add them as a friend.

I'm wondering if by any chance they might be reading this and if we could possibly reconnect here? Or if anyone has any suggestions at all I'd be so grateful.

Thanks. :)

In another life my name was:

Saoirse <3

Native: 🇺🇸; Fluent:🇺🇸 🇦🇺 ; Getting there: 🇳🇿; L23: 🇮🇪; L7: 🇺🇦; L6: 🇷🇺; L5: 🇪🇸; L1: Navajo

CaitNicRun
United States of America

Re: Trying to find....from the Duolingo Forums

Post by CaitNicRun »

Bron orm! I couldn't find her with a Duo forum search! With luck she will see you post and reach out!

Image L5

Saoirse
Australia

Re: Trying to find....from the Duolingo Forums

Post by Saoirse »

Hi there,

I'm not sure how to correctly response to Bron Orm but I know what you mean :D

I'm in hopes to catch another event. Maybe that way I can reconnect with them all. :)

Thanks for having a look.

In another life my name was:

Saoirse <3

Native: 🇺🇸; Fluent:🇺🇸 🇦🇺 ; Getting there: 🇳🇿; L23: 🇮🇪; L7: 🇺🇦; L6: 🇷🇺; L5: 🇪🇸; L1: Navajo

Return to “Irish”