Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Śmieszny początek - czyli kawały

dawidSmith
Poland

Śmieszny początek - czyli kawały

Post by dawidSmith »

Tak na dobry początek sam wrzucam, ale raczej jendnorazowo... :roll: Komentarze dla zalogowanych niestety. :D

The other day I told a girl, “You look great without glasses.”
Girl: “I don’t wear glasses.”
Me, while polishing my lenses: “No, but I do.”

Tłumaczenie:
Niedawno powiedziałem dziewczynie, "Wyglądasz pięknie bez okularów".
Dziewczyna: "Ja nie noszę okularów."
Ja, podczas czyszczenia moich szkieł "Nie, ale ja noszę."

A guest is ordering at a restaurant, “Do you think you could bring me what that gentleman over there is having?”
The waiter looks at him sternly, “No sir, I’m very sure he intends to eat it himself.”

Tłumaczenie:
Gość zamawia w restauracji: "Czy myśli pan, że może mi przynieść to co ma tamten pan?
Kelner spogląda na niego surowo: "Nie proszę pana, jestem pewny, że ten pan zamierza to zjeść samemu."

Dentist warns his patient, “This might be a bit painful.”
Patient: “That’s OK, I’ll handle it.”
The dentist sighs, “For a while now, I’ve been having an affair with your wife.”

Tłumaczenie:
Dentysta ostrzega swoje pajenta: "To może być trochę bolesne."
Pacjent: "W porządku, wytrzymam."
Dentysta wzdych: "Od jakiegoś, mam romans z pana żoną."

I had a knock at my door earlier, it was a policeman…
“Mr Cook?”
“Yes,” I replied.
“I’m afraid your dog has just been reported to have chased someone on a bike.”
I said, “That’s bullshit – my dog doesn’t have a bike!”

Tłumaczenie:
Ktoś wcześniej pukał do moich drzwi, był to policjant...
"Panie Cook?"
"Tak" odpowiedziałem
"Obawiam się, że ktoś zgłosił na policję, że pana pies gonił kogoś na rowerze"
Powiedziałem "To nie prawda (zmienione tłumaczenie) - mój pies nie ma roweru"

A Doctor was addressing a large audience. "The material we put into our stomachs is enough to have killed most of us sitting here, years ago.
Red meat is awful. Soft drinks corrode your stomach lining. Chinese food is loaded with MSG. High fat diets can be disastrous, and none of us realizes the long-term harm caused by the germs in our drinking water. But there is one thing that is the most dangerous of all and we all have, or will, eat it. Can anyone here tell me what food it is that causes the most grief and suffering for years after eating it?" After several seconds of quiet, a 75-year-old man in the front row raised his hand, and softly said, "Wedding Cake."

Tłumaczenie:
Brak, bo nie mam już siły... Jutro przetłumaczę.

Return to “Praktyka”