Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

What should we save ?

dakanga

What should we save ?

Post by dakanga »

In this final 24 hours, what suggestions have you - for what we save from https://forum.duolingo.com/ ?

Please, put out your wish list, and hopefully, if we are lucky, with the flip of our community magic wand, we will seek to deliver your wish.

What posts do YOU value - especially for assisting your language learning.

Kelikaku
Israel

Re: What should we save ?

Post by Kelikaku »

I posted a few times, some charts on the German alphabet, with the names and sounds of each character. I wish I could find that and preserve it. One of the issues with the Duolingo German tree, was that we had no overview of the spelling or alphabet, or how the differences between the English alphabet were as opposed to the German alphabet (for example, the difference between how "ei" & "ie" are pronounced in German).

When a new person would come to the German forum, many times, I would post that chart for that purpose.

Also, there was another chart I would post, many times, with the alphabet chart, or on its own. It was a guide to patterns that indicated the gender of German nouns.

I would like both of those to be saved, if possible.

Thank you so very much, for helping with this, and please continue to keep up the good work.

Thanks so very much.
Keep up the good work.

bs'd

Chess
Greece

Post by Chess »

everything.... that is not stupid

check and mate

MatOzone
Catalonia

Post by MatOzone »

At 17:00H CET, 2022 March 21, Duolingo forums don't work anymore in Spain...

I fully support 🇺🇦!

NATIVE: ImageㅤAlso: Image Image Image ... and some others... Duolingo Course Data.

jzsuzsi

Post by jzsuzsi »

Word lists for Duolingo trees https://archive.ph/JAqiD (this was already archived earlier by someone else)

Which tree version do I have? https://archive.ph/l6Fog

Drymice

Post by Drymice »

The old stories

I'm as dry as a mouse and don’t use this anymore.

jzsuzsi

Post by jzsuzsi »

Stasia
Poland

Post by Stasia »

MatOzone wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:09 pm

At 17:00H CET, 2022 March 21, Duolingo forums don't work anymore in Spain...

They have been extremely sluggish since yesterday, at least - I'm guessing that's due to higher-than-usual volumes of people trying to copy useful stuff before it's too late.

When I try to log in now, I just see the "bare structure" (titles for Popular, New, and Followed) - but it isn't loading any threads.

R.I.P. Duolingo Forum.

Native: :poland:; Fluent: :es:, :us:; Getting there: Image; Intermediate: :fr:; Beginner: :ukraine:

Return to “Random Thoughts”