Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Delete Account Topic is solved

Ask, and we'll consider your request. Provide an accurate description of what you would like to do/have, and we'll consider implementing it, if this is technically possible.

Deleted User 279

Delete Account

Post by Deleted User 279 »

Unable to delete account. The three lines on user control panel do not bring up this option.

Please see to it that this is done.

The reason given was sent to Duome - but message has since disappeared.

01tmJ8kb

Re: Delete Account

Post by 01tmJ8kb »

My UCP still has this option, however I do not intend testing whether it works. Perhaps it depends on which board style you are using; I'm on ProLight.

:gb: N :de: A1 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 A1 :fr: A1

Basler Biker
Switzerland

Re: Delete Account

Post by Basler Biker »

-Paul77- wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:37 pm

Unable to delete account. The three lines on user control panel do not bring up this option.

Please see to it that this is done.

The reason given was sent to Duome - but message has since disappeared.

The three lines - symbol for a menu with further options - are just to open the UCP.
Once done that. see the tabs on the top. Overview, Profile, Board preferences...... The last one being "delete my account"
There is no dependency from anything alse. Every user will have it.

BB - Basler Biker - Positivity and constructiveness will prevail
Native :belgium: :netherlands: / fluent :fr: :de: :uk: / learning :sweden: / fan of :switzerland: (bs/bl)

Return to “Requests new Duome features”