Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Sub-forum for browser extensions and userscripts

Ask, and we'll consider your request. Provide an accurate description of what you would like to do/have, and we'll consider implementing it, if this is technically possible.

blmage
France

Sub-forum for browser extensions and userscripts

Post by blmage »

As the developer of several browser extensions for Duolingo, I'm not too sure right now where to post about them.

For example, a dedicated topic for each would be the perfect place to provide support, gather suggestions, and notify of new features.

Also, maybe it could help to make them more discoverable?

Basler Biker
Switzerland

Re: Sub-forum for browser extensions and userscripts

Post by Basler Biker »

blmage wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:45 am

As the developer of several browser extensions for Duolingo, I'm not too sure right now where to post about them.

For example, a dedicated topic for each would be the perfect place to provide support, gather suggestions, and notify of new features.

Also, maybe it could help to make them more discoverable?

Sorry I noticed your demand so late. I had a search on this duome forum with "DL extension" and found this archived post from DL

Maybe use that one to reply and post updates or any additional information you want.

Note that - even when the "Duome Mission" statement is not finalized yet - we "tend" to not promote DL, and for sure we are not a replacement for DL support itself. Still anything about DL can be freely discussed here within the limits of our Duome forum Terms

In addition, besides the Duome Forum, there are other forums with a dedicated Duolingo section where you can actively promote your work. ;-)

BB - Basler Biker - Positivity and constructiveness will prevail
Native :belgium: :netherlands: / fluent :fr: :de: :uk: / learning :sweden: / fan of :switzerland: (bs/bl)

Return to “Requests new Duome features”