Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Welcome to all who want to learn the German language!

Moderators: MoniqueMaRie, Cifi

g-heike
Germany

Welcome to all who want to learn the German language!

Post by g-heike »

Actually, I learn English, but as a German native speaker, I look from time to time in the German learning subforum, to possibly help with one or the other question.

Even if there is not so much going on at the moment, this subforum is there to post questions, experiences, suggestions here.

However, before you make a post of your own, check the search function (top right in the header) to see if anyone else has already asked the same question here. If so, read up on it there, because sometimes your question will be answered right there. If not, then put your question under the topic post. The Topic is automatically moved to the top when a new Re-post is posted.

If the question or the subject has not been posted here yet, then feel free to create a new topic. It is important that you write quite exactly what it is about, because we can not yet see here ;-). The better and more detailed you can describe the problem, the better it can be addressed and helped.

If someone is working with the Duolingo app or Duoling website and it is about clarifying a sentence translation, then it is advisable to insert the link to the sentence discussion here.

To do this, after solving a sentence, go to the "Discussion" button to enter the sentence discussion. Now copy the link of this page to the clipboard and paste it here again. Based on this, the problem can be better understood and helped.

I wish you a lot of fun here and hope we can support each other well. The forum lives from us forum members.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Deleted User 3754

Re: Welcome to all who want to learn the German language!

Post by Deleted User 3754 »

Last edited by Deleted User 3754 on Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
rudi
Czech Republic

Post by rudi »

Cap wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:12 am

This grammar chart might be helpful for German students:

https://ibb.co/JCmgH6R

Meine Güte, bin ich froh, daß es meine Muttersprache ist! Selbst in dieser gut strukturierten Grafik sieht es immer noch nach sehr viel Lernen aus. Ich habs grad nicht genau im Kopf, aber in Englisch wär das nur ein einziges Quadrat mit Inhalt "the", oder???

Paket Haken Satellit Dilettant Rhythmus Epidemie Hämorrhoiden Pubertät Gestalt Repertoire Reparatur separat Interesse Original Standard Stegreif - mehr?

Please correct me if I write something wrong. I will never take it as an offense. I want to learn.

Deleted User 3754

Post by Deleted User 3754 »

Last edited by Deleted User 3754 on Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
rudi
Czech Republic

Post by rudi »

@Cap Aus Deiner Quelle: "For instance, my book inquires after a certain bird--(it is always inquiring after things which are of no sort of no consequence to anybody): "Where is the bird?" Now the answer to this question--according to the book--is that the bird is waiting in the blacksmith shop on account of the rain. Of course no bird would do that, but then you must stick to the book."

Und das Buch überlebt digital unter dem Namen duolingo ;) Besonders in Spanisch gibt es so viele solcher Sätze.

Paket Haken Satellit Dilettant Rhythmus Epidemie Hämorrhoiden Pubertät Gestalt Repertoire Reparatur separat Interesse Original Standard Stegreif - mehr?

Please correct me if I write something wrong. I will never take it as an offense. I want to learn.

Return to “German”