Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Snake reduced from 75 units to 12

We are not Duolingo, we cannot solve any problems directly, but we can provide community-based advice.

John Little
Brazil

Snake reduced from 75 units to 12

Post by John Little »

I can no longer practice the early basic lessons. I noticed the other day that the number of "units" had been cut and assumed they had simply increased the number of lessons in the remaining units. But this morning, my plan was to do the same easy lesson repeatedly to complete the listening and speaking quests without earning xp.

I "clicked" on the very first lesson on the new "unit 1” expecting "I am a man, you are a woman" but instead got a quite complex set of sentences.

I also noticed the blurb at the top says "section 4. Champion". Has anyone else been similarly restricted to higher lessons?

Resizer_16836207180611.jpg
Resizer_16836207180611.jpg (199.83 KiB) Viewed 360 times

John661162

John Little
Brazil

Re: Snake reduced from 75 units to 12

Post by John Little »

Mrs L is similar. She now has 35 units and no access to the basics (although we started together she hasnt finished the course yet)

John661162

fremanolas

Post by fremanolas »

Units are organized in sections now. All units are still there.
At the top you see "sections". Tap on it and you get access to the other sections and the units within.

EN :de: :netherlands: :sweden: :es: :fr: :norway: :taiwan:

John Little
Brazil

Post by John Little »

fremanolas wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 9:12 am

Units are organized in sections now. All units are still there.
At the top you see "sections". Tap on it and you get access to the other sections and the units within.

Ah! I did that and couldn't see any options but you have to slide the screen right and left!

Thank you. :)

John661162

Deleted User 4833

Post by Deleted User 4833 »

This may be related. I got a notification today in Spanish: "We've moved you along the path because we updated the course."

Return to “Duolingo”