Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

פילים בכל מיני צבעים

Moderator: Corinnebelle

JudieLC
United States of America

פילים בכל מיני צבעים

Post by JudieLC »

My son's kids have this adorable book: פילים בכל מיני צבעים
I read it to my younger grandson the other day and thought it was so cute.

I was searching for it on the internet to buy it for my daughter's kids and came across this amusing video based on the book:

Book has been ordered, my granddaughters will love it.

JudieLC
United States of America

Re: פילים בכל מיני צבעים

Post by JudieLC »

I gave this book to my granddaughters today. The older girl (age 4 1/2) had the day off from school so she got the first crack at the book and she asked me to read it to her at least a dozen times. We also watched the video I linked above a couple of times. She already knows most of the Hebrew colors in the book but a couple were unfamiliar to her (grey and brown in particular). So she had fun shouting out the color names for each page. The last few times, she joked around with me by saying a different color than the one on the page.

When the 18-month-old arrived home from daycare, I read it to her, too. She seemed to enjoy it and was attracted by the bright colors.

So I consider my purchase a success.

Return to “Vocabulary”