Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Browser plugin to create sentence discussions

Ask, and we'll consider your request. Provide an accurate description of what you would like to do/have, and we'll consider implementing it, if this is technically possible.

Cifi

Browser plugin to create sentence discussions

Post by Cifi »

Dear @duome,

Could you perhaps consider to disable the automated creation of threads, at least until the plugin maintainer shows up again?

Otherwise, it would be great to offer an opportunity to exclude these topics when searching.

Tia, Cifi

Native: :de: Intermediate: :uk: Lower intermediate: :es: Beginner: :fr: Absolute beginner: 🇬🇷
(If there are errors in what I'm writing in either language, please do correct me - I'll never take it as offense or something like that.)

Corinnebelle

Re: Browser plugin to create sentence discussions

Post by Corinnebelle »

I don't want sentence discussions disabled, but if we can have some sort of function that gets us around the multitude of sentences as has been discussed in this thread:

viewtopic.php?t=12238-my-native-languag ... me-italian

My testing of the search tips suggested in that thread haven't shown a viable solution.

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

Corinnebelle

Re: Browser plugin to create sentence discussions

Post by Corinnebelle »

Is it possible to change the color of the sentence discussion sentences in the unread and active posts? Maybe that would make it easier to see the rest of the posts?

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

Return to “Requests new Duome features”