Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Crowns

This is for Duome related issues only, about the Progress pages, about the Forum itself.
ATTENTION : For Duolingo issues, write to Duolingo support.

Corinnebelle

Re: Crowns

Post by Corinnebelle »

@Meli578588 This is fine to put it here.

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

FurbyZeKat
Switzerland

Post by FurbyZeKat »

Is the concept of crowns still valid? I can't see them anymore in the Duolingo products.

N French C1 English B2 German B1 Esperanto L Turkish

Deleted User 4833

Post by Deleted User 4833 »

Duolingo isn't showing them and hasn't been for a while, but I've gained a few more crowns on my Duome profile since the last time I checked, which was in February. So they must still be hidden in the system somewhere.

uralicnomad
Hungary

Post by uralicnomad »

Everything looks fine on my duome page since the rollover to the path system.. seems to be in sync also as the strength percentile keeps dropping.

Corinnebelle

Post by Corinnebelle »

Meli578588 wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:20 pm

@uralicnomad
Thank you much for your reply.
Must just be my page over there, for some reason.

Mine was recent. Just stopped working over the weekend.

Maybe you need a bug report?

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

Corinnebelle

Post by Corinnebelle »

@Meli578588 They aren't connected, so no idea what's going on there. A bug report wouldn't work then. My page isn't working either. I am going to move this to troubleshooting since this is a Duome problem. I didn't realize at first.

Return to “Troubleshooting Duome”