Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

How to see completed lessons on new layout (for the day)

We are not Duolingo, we cannot solve any problems directly, but we can provide community-based advice.

geirvild
United States of America

How to see completed lessons on new layout (for the day)

Post by geirvild »

On the old layout (tree), you would see on a lesson that the XP go from 20 or 10 to 10 or 5 after you completed it. If you did the same lesson it would go down to zero. On the new layout, how can you keep track? I see that the XP displayed on the lesson does not change. I have a hard time keeping track of which lesson I did, and have done the same lesson twice (and sometimes three times), because I have not found a way to keep track.

Any tips or tricks is appreciated!

SansEspoir
Norway

Re: How to see completed lessons on new layout (for the day)

Post by SansEspoir »

I struggle with this too, which is contributing to my hatred for the path

DuoMe Profile Learning 🇮🇹/Image + 🇩🇪, with the most focus on 🇮🇹 for now.
Working on repairing the 🇸🇪 🇩🇰 Legendaries after the 2023 updates, but refusing to pay for the snake makes it hard :mrgreen: as long as a kind soul keeps me in their family plan Image. 🇳🇴 Legendary is finally completed again.

Corinnebelle

Post by Corinnebelle »

Get a paper and pencil or use the notebook on your computer and make notes yourself. It seems the only way these days. I'm not sure how the Duome "tree" works. I seem to do the same lesson over and over sometimes. Maybe that's the Duolingo review now.

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

geirvild
United States of America

Post by geirvild »

I ended up emailing Duolingo. Hopefully enough folks do the same and some sort of change will happen? For those wondering, the email is support@duolingo.com, or if you have plus it is Plus_support@duolingo.com

Return to “Duolingo”