Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

TÁ AN t-EAGRÁN NUA DEN IRIS AN GAEL AR FÁIL ANOIS!

Caitlin
Australia

TÁ AN t-EAGRÁN NUA DEN IRIS AN GAEL AR FÁIL ANOIS!

Post by Caitlin »

.........TÁ AN t-EAGRÁN NUA DEN IRIS AN GAEL AR FÁIL ANOIS!.......

Thosnaigh ár mbunatheoir Mícheál Ó Lócháin ár n-iris mar AN GAODHAL i 1881. Chuireamar ar ais i gcló í i 2009. Tá filíocht, scéalaíocht, ceol, stair, agus níos mó ar fáil i ngach eagrán le síntiús nó saor in aisce mar PDF. Freisin, is féidir leat tacaíocht a thabhairt don iris le deontas. Téigh go www.angaelmagazine.com agus scaip an scéal!

Here’s the translation:

THE NEW EDITION OF THE MAGAZINE AN GAEL IS NOW AVAILABLE
THE NEW EDITION OF THE MAGAZINE AN GAEL IS NOW AVAILABLE
THE NEW EDITION OF THE MAGAZINE AN GAEL IS NOW AVAILABLE.jpg (67.87 KiB) Viewed 70 times

Our founder Mícheál Ó Lócháin began our magazine as AN GAODHAL in 1881. We put it back into print in 2009. Poetry, storytelling, music, hisotry, and more are available in each edition by subscription or free as a PDF. Also, you can support the magazine with a donation. Go to www.angaelmagazine.com and spread the word!

🇮🇪 Beginner Irish/Gaeilgeoir Duolingo levels 🇮🇪

CaítlinMorrigan
Australia

Re: TÁ AN t-EAGRÁN NUA DEN IRIS AN GAEL AR FÁIL ANOIS!

Post by CaítlinMorrigan »

Caitlin wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:26 am

.........TÁ AN t-EAGRÁN NUA DEN IRIS AN GAEL AR FÁIL ANOIS!.......

Thosnaigh ár mbunatheoir Mícheál Ó Lócháin ár n-iris mar AN GAODHAL i 1881. Chuireamar ar ais i gcló í i 2009. Tá filíocht, scéalaíocht, ceol, stair, agus níos mó ar fáil i ngach eagrán le síntiús nó saor in aisce mar PDF. Freisin, is féidir leat tacaíocht a thabhairt don iris le deontas. Téigh go www.angaelmagazine.com agus scaip an scéal!

Here’s the translation:
AN GAEL IS NOW AVAILABLE.jpg

Our founder Mícheál Ó Lócháin began our magazine as AN GAODHAL in 1881. We put it back into print in 2009. Poetry, storytelling, music, hisotry, and more are available in each edition by subscription or free as a PDF. Also, you can support the magazine with a donation. Go to www.angaelmagazine.com and spread the word!

Go raibh maith agat!

This looks Iontach!

Loving learning Gaeilge.

Return to “Labhraím Gaeilge”