Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Spanish Verb Practice Topic is solved

Moderators: xillegas, Stasia

cheer_basketball
United States of America

Spanish Verb Practice

Post by cheer_basketball »

Hello! I am new here and this is my first forum! :D
I am making this forum for Spanish Verb Practice, and I hope that it will benefit some people (including me!). This is basically going to be a forum where you can [/u]practice verbs[/u], practice verb conjugation, practice verb usage, and meet other Spanish speakers on the way. I am taking Duolingo for school purposes, and if you want to be friends, my account username is cheer_basketball. I hope that this forum benefits someone and that they learn something from it! :) :) :)

Corinnebelle

Re: Spanish Verb Practice

Post by Corinnebelle »

@cheer_basketball Ola! Welcome to Duome! I hope you have lots of fun practicing! You will improve the more you practice. :)

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

cheer_basketball
United States of America

Post by cheer_basketball »

@Corinnebelle Thank you so much! I hope to advance even farther than I have already! Gracias!

Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

What sort of verbs were you hoping to practice?

Native language: 🇬🇧. Novice getting towards rookie: 🇪🇸. Beginner: 🇬🇷, 🇯🇵.

Return to “Practice”