Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Vocab metrics sort field

Ask, and we'll consider your request. Provide an accurate description of what you would like to do/have, and we'll consider implementing it, if this is technically possible.

TheCoffeeMadeMe
United States of America

Vocab metrics sort field

Post by TheCoffeeMadeMe »

Might it be possible to sort duolingo derived stats specifically for vocab? (Listed as "W" alongside level, XP).

I use vocab estimations to crudely map progress along CEFR level estimations (500, 1000, 2000, 4000, etc).
Thanks for any pointers!

Attachments
vocab results.png
vocab results.png (85.51 KiB) Viewed 377 times
TheCoffeeMadeMe
United States of America

Re: Vocab metrics sort field

**I'd add that not only had duome's Spanish vocab count never advanced beyond listed 3282 since advancing to Lvl 25,
it has actually somehow backtracked to 3277... [?]

TheCoffeeMadeMe
United States of America

...Even stranger, now my overview Duome listing for Spanish has backtracked all the way to 500 words, instead of the 4113/6143 words I see listed at https://duome.eu/FtevenWeft/en/es in the word count metric.

Any idea why this might be happening? All I can figure is there was one day I logged out of my account to use an account for my son, and perhaps it seems like glitchy caching or something that has failed to correct. This is super unfortunate, as word count is the only metric I see as particularly useful for tracking larger learning trends with spaced repetition.

duome

Post by duome »

Duolingo tells the number of words you learned, it also tells the number of lexemes (total vs missing) per skill, apparently these values don't match (not any longer), so we should probably simply abandon these numbers. From now on Duome will show words (this should be the bigger number) while previously it was showing lexemes (there's a hint on hover with detailed explanation of what numbers are there in the data).

Return to “Requests new Duome features”