Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Are the guidebooks/tips archived somewhere?

Graciela

Are the guidebooks/tips archived somewhere?

Post by Graciela »

Hi there.
Since the new path (grrr) all the tips/guidebooks have vanished. All that's left are example sentences. It doesn't help to ask why (why why why would they do that?!!!). But I'm wondering if they are saved anywhere. So far all the promising places I've found link to blank pages.
Thanks for your help.
Grace

duome

Re: Are the guidebooks/tips archived somewhere?

Post by duome »

Dana_Dany Danuta
Poland

Post by Dana_Dany Danuta »

Hi, @ @Graciela 🙂

I recommend you to use the archive, because there you will find a lot of interesting information on various topics!
You have to search by titles, because here, unfortunately, you can't enter any topic to search. :(

Duolingo Forum Archive
Top posts of topic Vietnamese (English -> vi)
https://duolingo.hobune.stream/topic/931/1

Last edited by Dana_Dany Danuta on Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Native language: 🇵🇱 Duolingo levels

Be smart and write poems. :D

Graciela

Post by Graciela »

@duome and @Dana_Dany Danuta --These are great! I've been searching since they closed down the best parts of the course, which were the interactions with people. Every link went to error pages. Until now! These are both super helpful, and I'll be working my way through them. Cảm ơn nhiều!

Return to “Vietnamese”