Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Tournament

We are not Duolingo, we cannot solve any problems directly, but we can provide community-based advice.

MarjanZahedi

Tournament

Post by MarjanZahedi »

I do not want to pull into tournaments so I will spend less time and less practice when there is tournaments. I wish there was a choice in the settings to turn off tournament:(

🇮🇷 🇺🇸 🇹🇷

Corinnebelle

Re: Tournament

Post by Corinnebelle »

[mention]MarjanZahedi[/mention] Maybe going private would stop tournaments.

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

DmGabin

Post by DmGabin »

Why not simply ignore?

MarjanZahedi

Post by MarjanZahedi »

Thank you Corinnebelle. By going private, do you mean to turn off allow information collection for analytics?

🇮🇷 🇺🇸 🇹🇷

DmGabin

Post by DmGabin »

Turn off your profile being public.

Deleted User 114

Post by Deleted User 114 »

With a public account, you can follow other users, compete in the leagues, tournaments, and friends quests. If you decide to have a private account, those features become unavailable. Data and information will still be collected, and you can still view your statistics.

If you wish to change to a private account, and don’t know how, here’s how: Duolingo, > settings, > privacy.

Corinnebelle

Post by Corinnebelle »

[mention]MarjanZahedi[/mention] As [mention]Jacko079[/mention] said, I mean switching your profile to private. If you use Duome's stats you may occasionally have to make things public again for a few minutes for it to update. You can just switch back to private after that and it will work for a while.

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

Return to “Duolingo”