Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Doing lessons from old tree to get Spanish golden owl back

We are not Duolingo, we cannot solve any problems directly, but we can provide community-based advice.

IBelieveDuoHasSh
Puerto Rico

Doing lessons from old tree to get Spanish golden owl back

Post by IBelieveDuoHasSh »

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere already. I looked in several places and couldn't find anything currently workable.

So I finished the Spanish "snake," but I see that my Spanish Golden owl is no more. Apparently I have not completed the Future and Conditional purple crown-lessons from the dearly departed old tree. How can I access these now?? I've tried several suggested methods but none seem to work anymore. Help!

🇫🇷25🇷🇺25🇨🇳25🇩🇪25 🇲🇽1st :england:2nd ...etc.

Corinnebelle

Re: Doing lessons from old tree to get Spanish golden owl back

Post by Corinnebelle »

Have you tried Duome's tree? You'll need your Duolingo username duome.eu/ your name here and click on the language. Here's mine for Hebrew

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

IBelieveDuoHasSh
Puerto Rico

That's how I learned what lessons I'm missing. Apparently clicking on a lesson used to get you to the old tree, but not anymore. It takes me to the new snake.

Corinnebelle

Post by Corinnebelle »

I'm sorry! Others are experiencing similar issues. I am also having this problem. I did not know about it when I suggested you try the Duome tree.

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

IBelieveDuoHasSh
Puerto Rico

Update: looks like my Spanish owl is golden again.
However, I would like to finish those two lessons and would greatly appreciate any help in accessing the old tree again.

Last edited by IBelieveDuoHasSh on Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Corinnebelle

Post by Corinnebelle »

[mention]IBelieveDuoHasSh[/mention] [mention]duome[/mention] is working on it.

Return to “Duolingo”