Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Random Duolingo Pages I Find "Tá brón orm." Translation :I am sorry.

Caitlin
Australia

Random Duolingo Pages I Find "Tá brón orm." Translation :I am sorry.

Post by Caitlin »

Just to note, "Tá brón orm" can be a little strong if you just bump into somebody, or spill a drink, e.t.c. "Mo bhrón" would be better if you are apologising for something and "Gabh mo leithscéal" if you bump into somebody.

https://forum.duolingo.com/comment/4286677/Tá-brón-orm

Sometimes I am searching, duck duck going or googling and I find random duolingo pages filled with such intriguing knowledge!

Does that happen to you?

It's such a shame that Duolingo shut down these forums there seems to be such detailed and nuanced information in them!

🇮🇪 Beginner Irish/Gaeilgeoir Duolingo levels 🇮🇪

Corinnebelle

Re: Random Duolingo Pages I Find "Tá brón orm." Translation :I am sorry.

Post by Corinnebelle »

[mention]Caitlin[/mention] Have you tried Duome sentence extension? It's not perfect, but it will allow you to continue the conversation.

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

Caitlin
Australia

Re: Random Duolingo Pages I Find "Tá brón orm." Translation :I am sorry.

Post by Caitlin »

Corinnebelle wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:39 pm

@Caitlin Have you tried Duome sentence extension? It's not perfect, but it will allow you to continue the conversation.

Go raibh maith agat!

🇮🇪 Beginner Irish/Gaeilgeoir Duolingo levels 🇮🇪

Return to “Labhraím Gaeilge”