Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

How to - Use the Duolingo Forum hobune.stream archive

These Duome Forum guides have step-by-step instructions and screenshots on how to achieve the desired results. So read the relevant ones before you ask again.

Cifi

Re: How to - Use the Duolingo Forum hobune.stream archive

Post by Cifi »

Unfortunately it isn't, it's explained somewhere here (but I didn't read the whole thread either and asked the same question, that's why I know).

Native: :de: Intermediate: :uk: Lower intermediate: :es: Beginner: :fr: Absolute beginner: 🇬🇷
(If there are errors in what I'm writing in either language, please do correct me - I'll never take it as offense or something like that.)

hobune.stream
Estonia

Post by hobune.stream »

hobune.stream wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:18 am

There is no search on the website because that would require more than just static nginx hosting, and I don't want to ask for donations to support it. However, the dataset can be downloaded to your computer and searched through using various tools in any way you wish.

I host the Duolingo Forum Archive: viewtopic.php?t=2874

Helge.

Post by Helge. »

hobune.stream wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:07 am
hobune.stream wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:18 am

There is no search on the website because that would require more than just static nginx hosting, and I don't want to ask for donations to support it. However, the dataset can be downloaded to your computer and searched through using various tools in any way you wish.

But that doesn't explain why duolingo.hobune.stream isn't indexed by search engines yet. Is it due to a missing robots.txt on duolingo.hobune.stream? Can someone with SEO knowledge shed some light why I can search forum.duolingo.com with google, bing or yandex but not duolingo.hobune.stream?

learn vocab with/against me on Drops https://invite.languagedrops.com/ZApJ6kbeBuB3kvVy6 lerne Vokabeln mit mir oder gegen mich

Corinnebelle

Post by Corinnebelle »

@hobune.stream Were the sentence discussions archived in this project? If not can they be? They are now under threat. I hope you get this. Also we need sound if allowed for the sentence discussions, often in Hebrew you'll go to the sentence discussion to hear the sound or read the transliteration.

viewtopic.php?p=67408-sentence-discussi ... ore#p67408

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

hobune.stream
Estonia

Post by hobune.stream »

Corinnebelle wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:13 pm

@hobune.stream Were the sentence discussions archived in this project? If not can they be? They are now under threat. I hope you get this. Also we need sound if allowed for the sentence discussions, often in Hebrew you'll go to the sentence discussion to hear the sound or read the transliteration.

viewtopic.php?p=67408-sentence-discussi ... ore#p67408

I know at least some sentence discussions content was archived, but please double-check on my archive site to make sure the content you're interested in was saved. I don't use Duolingo myself so I wouldn't exactly know if anything was missing.

I host the Duolingo Forum Archive: viewtopic.php?t=2874

Corinnebelle

Post by Corinnebelle »

@hobune.stream So glad you got back to me! I haven't managed to find sentence discussions in Hebrew yet. They may be right at the end of the forum and I haven't gone far enough. What I'm looking for are they ones generated from Duolingo, there are some user generated ones I found.

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

Corinnebelle

Post by Corinnebelle »

@hobune.stream I think I understand how it works now. Instead of a Duolingo post to begin, it uses the first person who wrote on a sentence.

Corinnebelle

Post by Corinnebelle »

@hobune.stream Any chance you could archive everything? A lots there, but some is missing.

Return to “Duome's How-to Guides”