Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

I didn't get points for the lessons in old tree

We are not Duolingo, we cannot solve any problems directly, but we can provide community-based advice.

lord

I didn't get points for the lessons in old tree

Post by lord »

lessons done in the app with the old tree yesterday - no points in the leaderboard neither in the app nor on the web, but I see them on the graph on my profile site. So I fell in the lower league although in reality I was cca the 12th. Maybe the others had the same problem.

finnintrov

Re: I didn't get points for the lessons in old tree

Post by finnintrov »

No actually duolingo was having a problem with the league for the last few days. It happened to everyone across all platform. Check their fb page & you ll see people whining about it.

Xps were still recorded in your profile but didnt show on the leaderboard. They did show a few hours later tho but not all at once. A few points at the time.

Many were demoted because of this glitch. I guess duo is performing a major update within its system. Sorry man.

Return to “Duolingo”