Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Practise vocabulary in one to many languages at the same time (memo / flash cards) game

Aldazar
France

Practise vocabulary in one to many languages at the same time (memo / flash cards) game

Post by Aldazar »

Hi All,

Yesterday, I created one game helping learners of many languages to practise associations between words and images.
This first version is about fruits, but it could be for any word.

In long term, I want to create a game playable by a group of friends/families speaking many languages.
If the feedback is positive, I will create a better design, multiplayer mode + leading board.

Currently available in those languages 🇱🇷 🇪🇸 🇨🇳 🇫🇷 🇬🇧.

Any feedback would be great.

http://polyglot-games.online/

Enjoy!

Zsuzsi
United States of America

Re: Practise vocabulary in one to many languages at the same time (memo / flash cards) game

Post by Zsuzsi »

That’s a fun idea. I’m interested in polyglot games too. I’m doing the German from French now - no English to help. It’s very interesting.

Deleted User 4833

Re: Practise vocabulary in one to many languages at the same time (memo / flash cards) game

Post by Deleted User 4833 »

That was cute. I played the Spanish and French. Upon first try it did not display correctly on my browser (right end of the board was partially cut off) but when I tried again, it was fine.

Corinnebelle

Post by Corinnebelle »

Doesn't work. I expect it's something to do with my browser.

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

Steve579062

Post by Steve579062 »

I have the same problem as corinnebelle except for me it is the left of the screen.
A great idea. Will certainly come back to it.

I'm using language to keep my old brain working.

Return to “Discussions”