Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

time periods

This is for Duome related issues only, about the Progress pages, about the Forum itself.
ATTENTION : For Duolingo issues, write to Duolingo support.

Carmen201245
Spain

time periods

Post by Carmen201245 »

I don't know how to choose which time period Im in it just lists a bunch of times with no reference to them

Please write in English

I don't understand everything. I tried changing my language in the control panel but nothing changed.

Corinnebelle

Re: time periods

Post by Corinnebelle »

Do you mean are you utc or pst time zones?

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

Stasia
Poland

Re: time periods

Post by Stasia »

Carmen201245 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:54 am

I don't know how to choose which time period Im in it just lists a bunch of times with no reference to them

Please write in English

I don't understand everything. I tried changing my language in the control panel but nothing changed.

When you click on "my timezone" in your profile, in each line that you can choose, the last four numbers is the current time in each time zone, in 24 hours format (so 20:30 means 8:30 pm). So if you compare what is your current time with the time of each timezone, your timezone is the one that coincides with your actual time. Eastern US is in UTC -5, US West Coast is in UTC -8.

What language do you want to change your profile into? If you click on "my language" (the same place as the timezone, profile -> board references), you can choose your language there. You need to click "submit" at the bottom of the page for the language to change. No matter what language the board is in currently for you, "submit" button is going to be the last button at the end of the page (the title of it will be different in different languages, but location is the same).

I see you have set your country to Spain, entonces dime si prefieres recibir instrucciones en español.

Native: :poland:; Fluent: :es:, :us:; Getting there: Image; Intermediate: :fr:; Beginner: :ukraine:

Return to “Troubleshooting Duome”