Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Translation requests

Moderators: MoniqueMaRie, Cifi

Corinnebelle

Translation requests

Post by Corinnebelle »

Hi,

Could someone please translate some sentences for me into German for this page

The first phrase would be an addition to the title of "with comments".

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

fremanolas

Re: Translation requests

Post by fremanolas »

Do you mean "Tipps und Anmerkungen mit Kommentaren"?
Keep in mind that the meaning of "Anmerkungen" is quite similar to "Kommentare", so if you have both in the title it would sound redundant.

EN :de: :netherlands: :sweden: :es: :fr: :norway: :taiwan:

Corinnebelle

Post by Corinnebelle »

[mention]fremanolas[/mention] Okay. Maybe you have a better suggestion, I found these topics in archive.ph that were copies of the Tips and Notes on some of the French skills for German. The topics themselves aren't any different than what one could get through Duome, however they had people's comments below them which I thought might be useful in some instances. Of course, I can't read German to know what I'm talking about to be sure they are helpful. Some of them appeared to be.

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

fremanolas

Post by fremanolas »

Ok, I get it now. In that case "Tipps und Anmerkungen mit Kommentaren" makes sense. One could write "Tipps und Anmerkungen mit User-Kommentaren" in order to make it more clear but I think I'd prefer the first version.

EN :de: :netherlands: :sweden: :es: :fr: :norway: :taiwan:

Corinnebelle

Post by Corinnebelle »

Another request. Could someone please translate?

"This is not a comprehensive list of tips and notes. To view all of tips and notes, see Duome."

Corinnebelle

Post by Corinnebelle »

Any chance the above could be translated?

Deleted User 3754

Post by Deleted User 3754 »

Last edited by Deleted User 3754 on Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Corinnebelle

Post by Corinnebelle »

[mention]Cap[/mention] danke schön

Return to “Practice”