Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

New language request

Hertta_h
Finland

New language request

Post by Hertta_h »

Hi could you add na'vi from avatar to the course's because a lot of people would love to learn na'vi
Thank you

John Little
Brazil

Re: New language request

Post by John Little »

I don't think this forum has any influence over the courses supplied by duolingo (which is a separate entity) but, in the meantime, I found this online translator:
https://translator-navi.netlify.app/

John661162

Explorer
Portugal

Post by Explorer »

I love constructed languages. Conlangs are an art form that transport us to amazing worlds of fantasy. Unfortunately Duome has no power by itself to add a new language. Duolingo and Duome are two different things.

🇬🇧 🇪🇸 🇵🇹 🇫🇷 🇩🇪 | Learning: 🇯🇵 |

wojcikr
United States of America

Request for Breton Language

Post by wojcikr »

Duolingo has Welsh and Irish, but no Breton course. I would like to see a course in Breton for English and French speakers, if possible. The language itself is related to Welsh, but its structure is very different. It would be of interest to many French speakers to have this course.

Corinnebelle

Re: Request for Breton Language

Post by Corinnebelle »

wojcikr wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:06 pm

Duolingo has Welsh and Irish, but no Breton course. I would like to see a course in Breton for English and French speakers, if possible. The language itself is related to Welsh, but its structure is very different. It would be of interest to many French speakers to have this course.

Duome can't add languages to Duolingo. We are not Duolingo. But you can add whatever lessons or resources you can find to Duome.

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

NataliaDeaton
Slovakia

Post by NataliaDeaton »

Duolingo should add Slovak to the app, they have Czech, which is structured similarly, but they are not entirely similar. Also, I am half-Slovak, and I've been wanting to learn Slovak so I can speak to my mom her in native language, and so that I can talk to a bunch of family members without Google Translate.

IceVajal
Germany

Post by IceVajal »

NataliaDeaton wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:37 pm

Duolingo should add Slovak to the app, they have Czech, which is structured similarly, but they are not entirely similar. Also, I am half-Slovak, and I've been wanting to learn Slovak so I can speak to my mom her in native language, and so that I can talk to a bunch of family members without Google Translate.

Give QLango a try, they have Slovak.

N :de: - B2 :us: - Beginner :ru: (Busuu: B1) - :netherlands:

kuska
Poland

Post by kuska »

NataliaDeaton wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:37 pm

Fully agree. I want to learn Slovak. And I'd also love to have Maori.

Return to “Languages not yet covered...”