Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

This forum is quite amazing!

John Little
Brazil

This forum is quite amazing!

Post by John Little »

There are (currently) 5124 members from all over the world and goodness knows how many combinations of languages.

When I first joined, I thought I was making a slight but constructive criticism about the results of "new posts". But thinking about it now, after quite a useful and enjoyable experience, I can see how complex this forum is.

Whoever set it up (I presume "Duome" with the help of others?) were geniuses who must have put in a hell of a lot of work.

Just look at the number of language combination options! I'm English Learning Portuguese but I could be Ukrainian learning Navajo!

John661162

Meli578588
Italy

Re: This forum is quite amazing!

Post by Meli578588 »

It’s kind of like a language- candy 🍭 store , isn’t it ?

Pop over here , you get a goodie . Pop over there , you also , get a goodie.
There are language goodies all over the place here. 🙂

Dana_Dany Danuta
Poland

Post by Dana_Dany Danuta »

When I joined this forum, I was a bit lost because it looked different than the one on DL.

Over time, however, I liked it very much, I visit here often and I liked this community.
I would like to thank "Duome and its associates" for organizing such a wonderful forum!

( in Polish) Jesteście Wielcy!!! ;)

Native language: 🇵🇱 Duolingo levels

Be smart and write poems. :D

Deleted User 5745

Post by Deleted User 5745 »

Dana_Dany Danuta wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:13 am

When I joined this forum, I was a bit lost because it looked different than the one on DL.

Over time, however, I liked it very much, I visit here often and I liked this community.
I would like to thank "Duome and its associates" for organizing such a wonderful forum!

( in Polish) Jesteście Wielcy!!! ;)

Yes I felt a bit lost too. Also this forum has a different "feel" to it than the D. L. one.
D. L. was boisterous, annoying, hilarious at times - kept you on edge and in the end was a relatively unsafe place.
But it was incredibly addictive nonetheless! 😅

Not that I would wish most of the D. L. attributes on Duome!

Return to “Random Thoughts”