Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

💮🌼💮 Happy new year! 💮🌼💮

Corinnebelle

💮🌼💮 Happy new year! 💮🌼💮

Post by Corinnebelle »

Happy new year guys!

Thought I'd share this article from Yahoo about weird animal group names.

It has some really cute pictures.
![](https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/soqvH ... 1070df02eb)

![](https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/Ts_dO ... 2c3ffa347b)

And well I really like the army of caterpillars.
![](https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/RYgj8 ... 9e35dc55ac)

And the caravan of camels' was expected...

![](https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/lm6Jo ... 94d19bf786)

May you learn many new words this year and most of all thoughts and ideals of great things!

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

gmads
Mexico

Re: 💮🌼💮 Happy new year! 💮🌼💮

Post by gmads »

Corinnebelle wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:19 am

Happy new year guys!

Thank you!

A Happy New Year for you, too. May this be the best of years!

happy-new-year.png
happy-new-year.png (304.26 KiB) Viewed 530 times

🦎  Amazonia is now becoming a carbon source.  🦎
Elysium - Master of the rainforest

🇲🇽 :us:  ·  :it: 🇧🇷  ·  :ru: 🇦🇪

Deleted User 114

Post by Deleted User 114 »

🎆 A happy new year to you all! 🎇

Davey944676
Great Britain

Post by Davey944676 »

Those camels look cool. They are obviously down at the beach shooting a promotional video for their Aerosmith tribute group! :)

🇬🇧 British Native....Learning Polish 🇵🇱, Russian 🇷🇺, Romanian 🇷🇴, Ukrainian 🇺🇦, French 🇫🇷, Welsh :wales:

gmads
Mexico

Post by gmads »

Davey944676 wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:59 am

Those camels look cool. They are obviously down at the beach shooting a promotional video for their Aerosmith tribute group! :)

And earning the big bucks! ;)

🦎  Amazonia is now becoming a carbon source.  🦎
Elysium - Master of the rainforest

🇲🇽 :us:  ·  :it: 🇧🇷  ·  :ru: 🇦🇪

Chrisinom
Germany

Post by Chrisinom »

Dear friends, I'm writing to you, this way I distract myself a little. And since you are so far away, I'll write to you louder. Since you left, there's big news: The old year's over by now, but something is still wrong here. People don't go out anymore, even on holidays, and some have put sandbags in front of their windows. And people don't talk to each other for whole weeks. So there's time enough for those who have nothing to say to do so.
But TV said that the new year will bring a change, and we're all waiting for that. There will be Christmas three times and party the whole day long. Every Jesus Christ will climb down from his cross, and the birds will come back, too. There will be enough to eat, and light the whole year, and even the dumb will speak, whilst the deaf already do. And people will make love, everybody the way they like. The priests will be allowed to marry, but only at a certain age. And without major trouble some people will disappear, maybe the too smart ones and the gooons of all ages.
You see, my dear friends, what I write and tell you, and how glad I am to be here right now. You see what I have to make up to laugh about all this and to go on hoping. And if this year passed in a moment, you see, my dear friends, how important it becomes that at this moment I be here as well.
The year that is coming will pass within a year. I am preparing myself. And that's the news.

This was written 44 years ago by Lucio Dalla (Caro amico,ti scrivo) . So let's go on hoping.
https://www.google.com/search?client=fi ... loAFeLZ8Xc

Dana_Dany Danuta
Poland

Post by Dana_Dany Danuta »

Thank you, [mention]Corinnebelle[/mention]! :)

Nowy Rok 2023 - życzenia.🌲⛄❄️

ABBA - Happy New Year (Official Lyric Video)

Native language: 🇵🇱 Duolingo levels

Be smart and write poems. :D

Dovili22
United States of America

Post by Dovili22 »

Happy New Year! Blessings to you all and your family. May your life be filled with joy, love, and good health.

D o r a

Dana_Dany Danuta
Poland

Post by Dana_Dany Danuta »

These 🦢 swans 🦢 are so beautiful and cute!!! :)

I often went to the 🌳 park 🌲, where these wonderful swans were swimming in the pond.
I spent a lot of time there because I loved looking at them and they 🦢 🦢 didn't bore me at all, hehe ;)

Native language: 🇵🇱 Duolingo levels

Be smart and write poems. :D

Corinnebelle

Post by Corinnebelle »

Dana_Dany Danuta wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:12 am

These 🦢 swans 🦢 are so beautiful and cute!!! :)

I often went to the 🌳 park 🌲, where these wonderful swans were swimming in the pond.
I spent a lot of time there because I loved looking at them and they 🦢 🦢 didn't bore me at all, hehe ;)

I love swans too!

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

Return to “Random Thoughts”