Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Leagues Hall of Fame

SweNedGuy
Belgium

Leagues Hall of Fame

Post by SweNedGuy »

Since quite a while DuoMe shows the Leagues Hall of Fame (HOF):

https://duome.eu/leagues

It lists the total number of weeks you have been in the Diamond league. You may notice that number below your avatar in DuoMe/"yourprofilename". Adding a suitable number behind the above league HOF address: https://duome.eu/leagues/10000
brings you to a cohort of users with the same Diamond Seniority.

Those users are sorted by decreasing number of top-3 finishes. That may give an approximate indication of how 'league competitive' a user is. Approximate, because any user may finetune the probable average competitivity level in their league by choosing the league entry moment.

For the record: Over a year ago I got my legendary award with about 1280 XP. That same number barely kept me in Diamond a few weeks ago (as even the number 25 had a four digit XP total). In my cohort I am slightly below 'average competitive'.

Speaking :netherlands: :fr: :uk: :es: Learning :de:(B2-) :it:(B1) Image :sweden: :portugal: Image (A)

Dovili22
United States of America

Re: Leagues Hall of Fame

Post by Dovili22 »

Oh! Very interesting information. Thanks a lot.
I will check my position later on:)

D o r a

Dovili22
United States of America

Post by Dovili22 »

Wow! The top 1 has 169 times on the Diamond league

D o r a

SweNedGuy
Belgium

Post by SweNedGuy »

After 43 weeks of DuoMe monitoring the Diamond League seniority, the N° 1 has reached 216 weeks. Congrats. Users with 100 or more weeks of seniority are listed with a micro avatar thumb. Yours truly has reached a DL seniority of 130 weeks (with about 6200 users doing better).

My cohort still consists of 62 users, sorted by N° of Top-3 finishes (in all leagues).

Order Name Seniority Top-3 finishes
40 SweNedGuy 130 weeks 24 Top 3

Cohort statistics of Top 3 finishes:
Average 51.67
Median 47.5 __(50% of users do better, 50% do worse)
Q3 75 __(25% of users do better)
Q1 17 __(25% of users do worse)

Speaking :netherlands: :fr: :uk: :es: Learning :de:(B2-) :it:(B1) Image :sweden: :portugal: Image (A)

Return to “Achievements”