Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

UI : grammar explanation for every unit? Can't find anymore

We are not Duolingo, we cannot solve any problems directly, but we can provide community-based advice.

FOX_ITA

UI : grammar explanation for every unit? Can't find anymore

Post by FOX_ITA »

Hi all!

I hope this is the write place where to ask for the issue i m running into.
I haven't been using Duolingo for a while, and now that i m back, i can't find something i used a lot and found extremely useful.

Since the new UI, per every unit there is a "Guidebook" button, in which opens a new page with samples and audios.
In the past, before the new UI, i think there was an "i", which if clicked, would have open again a new page but will all the grammar necessary in the unit.

For example the Unit for pronouns, in that "i" page, everything was written, explain per every form etc. The same for the rest of all units.

Do you know where i can find that section back again?? i used to study the full grammar before jumping into exercises.

Many thanks to everyone!

Corinnebelle

Re: UI : grammar explanation for every unit? Can't find anymore

Post by Corinnebelle »

From which language are you studying from?

Tips and notes has tips from all the languages arraigned according to the base language. The guidebooks now are supposed to be for several skills arraigned according to unit.

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

Return to “Duolingo”