Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Can I Go Back to TREE? Topic is solved

We are not Duolingo, we cannot solve any problems directly, but we can provide community-based advice.

slamRN
United States of America

Can I Go Back to TREE?

Post by slamRN »

I am not liking what I think is being called PATH - I really hate it. Can I go back to my Tree? - slamRN

PtolemysXX
Uganda

Re: Can I Go Back to TREE?

Post by PtolemysXX »

To a degree, yes. Use the following URL: https://www-internal.duolingo.com/learn
There are a few discussions on this topic here in the forum.

Gentianopsis
Czech Republic

Post by Gentianopsis »

slamRN wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:20 pm

I am not liking what I think is being called PATH - I really hate it. Can I go back to my Tree? - slamRN

You certainly are not the only one who hates the "snake". But you have to send your complains to Duolingo Help Center https://support.duolingo.com/hc/en-us/requests/new (or you can find the Duolingo Help link for your own language on your Duolingo learning page in the scrollable list under your profile photo), because no-one on Duome can do anything about Duolingo decisions. Duolingo is also on Twitter. The last hope of us, the lovers of the good old Duolingo "tree", is that overloading Duolingo with complains might make them change their opinions about forcing the "one path" on everyone and disabling our favorie way of study.

Gentianopsis
Czech Republic

Post by Gentianopsis »

[mention]slamRN[/mention] Duome team is working hard to create an interface for accessing Duolingo's old lesson structure too - check this forum to learn what options can Duome offer to you: viewtopic.php?t=49-use-duome-to-see-mor ... olingo-com

T_Bagsby
United States of America

Post by T_Bagsby »

I also want to go back to tree. Let me know if this fix works,

Return to “Duolingo”