Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Unit guidebook

Willem787

Unit guidebook

Post by Willem787 »

Is it normal that the guidebook stops by unit 40 in the New Learning path?

MatOzone
Catalonia

Re: Unit guidebook

Post by MatOzone »

Yes, Guidebook stops at unit 40.
But there are different paths, so maybe it will be updated...

I fully support 🇺🇦!

NATIVE: ImageㅤAlso: Image Image Image ... and some others... Duolingo Course Data.

Willem787

Post by Willem787 »

Ah thnx 👍

liv
Norway

Post by liv »

I wonder if the guidebook will get some grammar tips?

Willem787

Post by Willem787 »

Jah it should be like with other languages which there it already is

bohemianbiker
United States of America

Post by bohemianbiker »

I used to go to the web version to get grammar tips, but now the web has been conformed to the new mobile format, and grammar tips have disappeared. Instead, there's something called the Guidebook. When you click on that, it says "Explore grammar tips and key phrases for this unit," but in every Guidebook I've clicked on, there are only "key phrases," there are no "grammar tips." The grammar tips were really helpful. Why did they get rid of them?

Gentianopsis
Czech Republic

Post by Gentianopsis »

bohemianbiker wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:13 am

I used to go to the web version to get grammar tips, but now the web has been conformed to the new mobile format, and grammar tips have disappeared. ...

You can still go back to the good old Duolingo "tree" on this address: https://www-internal.duolingo.com/learn where all the old detailed tips are present. If your Duolingo user profile is public, you can get to them also on Duome (the guide for viewing your Duolingo achievements and studied lessons is here: viewtopic.php?t=49-use-duome-to-see-mor ... olingo-com ).

bohemianbiker
United States of America

Post by bohemianbiker »

Ah, excellent, thanks so much for posting these.

Return to “Russian”