Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Duome shows the wrong league

This is for Duome related issues only, about the Progress pages, about the Forum itself.
ATTENTION : For Duolingo issues, write to Duolingo support.

EranBarLev
Israel

Duome shows the wrong league

Post by EranBarLev »

I was promoted to the diamond league Sunday night, but Duome still shows that I'm in the obsidian league. It looks like Duome updates the league on Sundays a few hours before the leagues close, instead of after the close.

🇮🇱N 🇬🇧C1 🇪🇸B2 🇵🇹B1 🇫🇷B1 🇸🇦A1 🇷🇺A1

Gentianopsis
Czech Republic

Re: Duome shows the wrong league

Post by Gentianopsis »

I think Duome counts your weeks in the highest (current) league in a row. That is why the number/color of league sign changes on Sunday, when the league ends. That is my experience, at least, but it might be slightly different in other time zones. (There were some delays in the past and my number of weeks in the Diamond league jumped up for 2 after two weeks without change, but normally it changes on Sunday every week before the league ends.)

Return to “Troubleshooting Duome”