Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Streak freee used, but I am 100% certain I practised

We are not Duolingo, we cannot solve any problems directly, but we can provide community-based advice.

Sammi

Streak freee used, but I am 100% certain I practised

Post by Sammi »

Just that, really. I distinctly remember practising, I remember my lesson and I remember seeing my streak go up a day, then this morning I have an email saying I have used a streak freeze and my calendar is showing a freeze.

I should had added that I distinctly recall seeing my streak change from 53 days to 54, but today it says 53 again.

SweNedGuy
Belgium

Re: Streak freee used, but I am 100% certain I practised

Post by SweNedGuy »

The change of summer time to winter time in Europe is always tricky. At the start of winter time, activity in the previous week is reassigned to 24 hours periods, not to calendar days. I had a neat 4 days XP stretch of 75 pts per day during the last week of October and Duolingo turned it into wobbly stretch of between 30XP and 150XP on Sunday 30 Oct.

If your XP of day B were earnt between 0:00 and 1:00, they will have been reassigned to day A (23:00 to 24:00). The opposite happens in spring at the start of summer time.

Another consequence has been the leagues closing 1 hour earlier in Europe (including UK). This will readjust on 6 Nov when the US will switch to winter time.

Speaking :netherlands: :fr: :uk: :es: Learning :de:(B2-) :it:(B1) Image :sweden: :portugal: Image (A)

Return to “Duolingo”