Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Legendary levels in Unit 10 / end of the tree

Moderators: Stasia, xillegas

GdeB

Legendary levels in Unit 10 / end of the tree

Post by GdeB »

I'm currently close to finish the Spanish course, with just the legendary levels of Unit 10 (from the old tree, which I still have), which I'm guessing are now at the end of the new layout.

These are obviously one of the newest bits of the course and it's very clear that they haven't got all the correct synonyms and alternatives set up yet which is enormously frustrating (especially so as it's often the British english synonyms that aren't in place yet). I'm reporting all my 'my answer should be accepted' mistakes....but anyone know how long Duo normally takes to improve things like this?

EranBarLev
Israel

Re: Legendary levels in Unit 10 / end of the tree

Post by EranBarLev »

GdeB wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:20 am

I'm reporting all my 'my answer should be accepted' mistakes....but anyone know how long Duo normally takes to improve things like this?

From time to time I get emails from Duo that my answer is now accepted, long after I submitted it. Could be months or years.

🇮🇱N 🇬🇧C1 🇪🇸B2 🇵🇹B1 🇫🇷B1 🇸🇦A1 🇷🇺A1

back4morelater
Great Britain

Post by back4morelater »

When I was doing that bit of the Spanish tree, some of my British suggestions were accepted reasonably quickly. But I also know that I got a handful of emails recently which is something like 6 months since I last touched at that tree.

Acceptance is highly variable and I had one from when I was doing Hawaiian which is definitely years ago

b05aplmun.ca
United States of America

Post by b05aplmun.ca »

As others have said, it varies, but I've had relatively quick turn-around time on a few lately.

Return to “Language”