Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Hello and welcome! !أهلا ومرحبا

Moderator: The_lost

Deleted User 114

Hello and welcome! !أهلا ومرحبا

Post by Deleted User 114 »

Welcome!

Are you new here? Here is where you should start from.

These are the four main sections of this forum in which you can post:

• Language: discussion on the Arabic language, grammar and vocabulary. Ask your questions and you will find the answers.
  • Culture & Society: all about the culture of the Middle East and the Arabic speaking countries. Customs and traditions, food, music, tourism, studies, living and work. Everything you need to know!
  • Resources: all about apps, student books, podcasts, TV programs, YouTube channels, webs, and other useful materials for learners.
  • Practice: practice makes perfect. Write your own stories and poems, or show off your skills in the art of writing in the Arabic language.

Feel free to explore all of them and remember to be kind and respectful of others.

Feel free to comment down below and introduce yourself!

Deleted User 3716

Re: Hello and welcome! !أهلا ومرحبا

Post by Deleted User 3716 »

😂 لم أفهم ولا كلمة .

هل يمكن المساعدة،لا اعرف أين اكتب ،😫

Last edited by Deleted User 3716 on Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
dakanga

Post by dakanga »

مرحبا بكم في منتديات duo.me 8-)

أنت في المكان المناسب إذا كنت تتحدث الإنجليزية وتتعلم اللغة العربية.

يوجد في forum.duome.eu لوحة مختلفة إذا كنت تعرف اللغة العربية وتتعلم لغة أخرى.

سأكتب مرة أخرى خلال دقيقة مع الرابط.

dakanga

Post by dakanga »

viewforum.php?f=161-أتحدث-العربية

سيأخذك الرابط أعلاه إلى المنتدى الناطق باللغة العربية لتعلم اللغات الأخرى.

Deleted User 3716

Post by Deleted User 3716 »

dakanga wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:26 am

viewforum.php?f=161-أتحدث-العربية

سيأخذك الرابط أعلاه إلى المنتدى الناطق باللغة العربية لتعلم اللغات الأخرى.

شكرا جزيلا لك 😄

Deleted User 4833

Post by Deleted User 4833 »

!أهلا
Working on learning Arabic since the Duolingo Arabic course first started, though I did take a two year hiatus and just came back in December.

I really need to find some resources to help me learn the sound of each letter better as I'm struggling to learn the correct pronounciations on the Duolingo app. Also been trying to figure out how to use an Arabic keyboard, which I'm not finding at all intuitive.

Though I've managed to type a little bit of Arabic, I copied and pasted the Arabic greeting. :D

dakanga

Post by dakanga »

I have been thinking a bit more deeply about the insightful requests by [mention]JudieLC[/mention]
And, to one of their wonderful points, have created a discussion here :

viewtopic.php?t=9913-resources-for-the- ... n-you-help

in the hope that others will contribute to this resource, on suggestions - and maybe even the creation of new resources here -

for the sounds of each letter in Arabic.

Including - what in my experience happens with other languages - ( especially in my observations with the vagaries of English alphabet - which has less with only 26 letters - to represent an approximate 44 different phonetic sounds (lets not go into English dialects ;P .... though I love them - and their diversity! )

And then there is fascinating facts of spelling vagaries that are used to represent these sounds. (There - once again in my limited experience - English has ... lets call them doosies ... )
Are there some other interesting ones - in the fascinating and rich and complex one of Arabic ? (in a standardised form). While being respectful of diversity - and recognizing and importantly noting the richness of variations for different communities.

Thanks again for those that can give voice for the wealth of learning, recognizing the diversity and value of each of our communities, in sharing advice and possibilites of learning - and being a community that connects.

Return to “Arabic”