Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Friendly call to Swedish natives/speakers

Moderator: Basler Biker

Basler Biker
Switzerland

Post by Basler Biker »

Friendly call to Swedish natives or fluent speakers - There is a Swedish "STORY 1" written by a Swedish learner from Duolingo, awaiting to be read/corrected ;-) Does anyone have a spare minute to have a look at it?

BB - Basler Biker - Positivity and constructiveness will prevail
Native :belgium: :netherlands: / fluent :fr: :de: :uk: / learning :sweden: / fan of :switzerland: (bs/bl)

Will709432

Re: Friendly call to Swedish natives/speakers

Post by Will709432 »

Belated thanks for this, and just to add that there are two other stories (see most recent) that I hope some kind person might take a look at...

I've been writing these little scraps to improve my overall comprehension of Swedish alongside reading. Whether it's working or not is hard to tell without corrections. Google translators are woefully idiosyncratic

mahlerrd

Post by mahlerrd »

They appear to be correct to me, but my only knowledge of the correctness of Swedish is about half the Duolingo Swedish course. :)

But far more importantly, thanks! I really enjoyed those. If you ever feel the desire to do more, I would be very happy to read some more of them.

One day I hope to know enough to write a few of these myself.

Learning Swedish from English since May, 2022.

Will709432

Post by Will709432 »

Thanks. Doing them has helped my grammar immensely. But I think that's the easy part. It's trying to sound natural in Swedish which is the hard part. There are probably quite a few mistakes in some of the most recent ones.

Return to “Allmän - General”