Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Duome markers problems

This is for Duome related issues only, about the Progress pages, about the Forum itself.
ATTENTION : For Duolingo issues, write to Duolingo support.

Guillermo
Spain

Duome markers problems

Post by Guillermo »

Hello, for a few days in the duome markers (crowns, owls, streak, etc.), my name appears as blurred like others and you cannot interact to obtain information. It should be blue like most. Does anyone know how to solve this. Greetings to all.

Guillermo

duome

Re: Duome markers problems

Post by duome »

Can you show a screenshot, please?

Guillermo
Spain

Post by Guillermo »

Guillermo

Guillermo
Spain

Post by Guillermo »

As you can see in the screenshot, not only my row appears blank but someone else's. I do not know how to fix it

Guillermo

SweNedGuy
Belgium

Post by SweNedGuy »

Guillermo wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:18 am

Hello, for a few days in the duome markers (crowns, owls, streak, etc.), my name appears as blurred like others and you cannot interact to obtain information. It should be blue like most. Does anyone know how to solve this. Greetings to all.

I hope Guillermo is not your DuoLingo user logon name, because if I check this one:

https://duome.eu/guillermo

I get a user who just registrated (10 XP). There should be no doubles among user logon names.

How you call yourself is irrelevant. That nick only shows up in the leagues (and in Duolingo events if you participate).

Speaking :netherlands: :fr: :uk: :es: Learning :de:(B2-) :it:(B1) Image :sweden: :portugal: Image (A)

back4morelater
Great Britain

Post by back4morelater »

This one maybe is about the right place on the list

https://duome.eu/Guillermo117501

duome

Post by duome »

Is it ok now?

Guillermo
Spain