Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

No Legendary Achivement is Shown

We are not Duolingo, we cannot solve any problems directly, but we can provide community-based advice.

LoupDeMinuitCEK
Columbia

No Legendary Achivement is Shown

Post by LoupDeMinuitCEK »

This problem relates to both Duome and Duolingo. I have won the diamond league, and yet I don't have the achievement or prize for it and it's already the day after I won. It's not showing that I won it here either, and my EXP is still frozen. I clicked my profile and saw my achievements that way too. Still nothing. I filed a report but nothing's been done about it yet. I understand that it may not have gone through. I am extremely disappointed that I put in so much effort for nothing. Thank you so much, and I'm sorry to bother you,

Le Loup De Minuit

Attachments
Here is some proof that I won, so no one thinks I'm crazy
Here is some proof that I won, so no one thinks I'm crazy
i win diamond.png (61.89 KiB) Viewed 126 times
Jacko079
United States of America

Re: No Legendary Achivement is Shown

Post by Jacko079 »

I have won the diamond league, and yet I don't have the achievement or prize for it and it's already the day after I won.

About a year ago, Duolingo discontinued that you would earn gems/Lingots for getting 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place in the leagues.

Learning: Italian and Arabic.

Return to “Duolingo”