Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

When do the writing exercises start?

Moderator: HeyMarlana

Radek15
Poland

When do the writing exercises start?

Post by Radek15 »

I'm new to Ukrainian but already went through 6 subjects plus finished the "learn the alphabet" section. But as I continue I'm still not getting any exercises where I would have to type words in Ukrainian. I only need to type in English or select words from lists. Is there a point where those exercises would start?

HeyMarlana
Canada

Re: When do the writing exercises start?

Post by HeyMarlana »

Yes, early in the course, after the alphabet section is the option to type in Ukrainian or use the word bank.

Remember...do something nice for yourself today.

AelienFelis
Poland

Post by AelienFelis »

[mention]Radek15[/mention], jeżeli używasz aplikacji, to poniżej listy ukraińskich słów do wstawienia, po lewej od Continue, znajduje się ikonka klawiatury. Musisz ją kliknąć żeby zmienić typ zadań na wpisywanie literek. Na pewno jest taka możliwość będąc na drugim poziomie umiejętności, nie pamiętam, czy na wcześniejszym też. Wystarczy zmienić raz i dopóki nie klikniesz z powrotem w ikonkę w tym miejscu (wyglądającą tym razem jak bank słów), to we wszystkich zadaniach na tłumaczenie będziesz korzystać z klawiatury. Polecam ściągnąć sobie od razu ukraińską klawiaturę, a aplikacja sama będzie zmieniać z jednego języka na drugi wedle zapotrzebowania. O ile dobrze pamiętam, podobna ikonka powinna się również znajdować na stronie, nie tylko w aplikacji, również w okolicy klawisza Continue.

| :poland: N | :gb: C1 | :de: (B1) | :fr: A2+ | :norway: (A1) | :ukraine: A0 | :hungary: (A0) |

Michailo
Ukraine

Post by Michailo »

I haven't seen the option to type in Ukrainian. I've completed every skill to at least level one. How can I force the option?

Return to “Ukrainian”