Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

getting specific post URL

Ask, and we'll consider your request. Provide an accurate description of what you would like to do/have, and we'll consider implementing it, if this is technically possible.

LICA98
Finland

getting specific post URL

Post by LICA98 »

is it possible to disable the page reload when you click on a post's title (i.e. the thing that starts with Re:)? and just make it jump to that post

Upbeat 88
Mexico

Re: getting specific post URL

Post by Upbeat 88 »

i could be mistaken but if you go to the specific post you want to copy link just copy that url up top

Upbeat 88
Mexico

Post by Upbeat 88 »

viewtopic.php?p=26370-getting-specific-post-url#p26370 this one take it to my first one o this topic

LICA98
Finland

Post by LICA98 »

Upbeat 88 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:40 pm

i could be mistaken but if you go to the specific post you want to copy link just copy that url up top

but to get that URL you have to click on the title and it reloads the page, whereas I would like it to not do that :roll:

Upbeat 88
Mexico

Post by Upbeat 88 »

LICA98 wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:39 am
Upbeat 88 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:40 pm

but to get that URL you have to click on the title and it reloads the page, whereas I would like it to not do that :roll:

if thats possible i sure don't know how to do that sorry maybe just maybe is not possisble

Return to “Requests new Duome features”