Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

[ARCHIVE] My DL Spanish notes (240 pages) - grab them now before the forum shuts down.

Moderators: xillegas, Stasia

EranBarLev
Israel

[ARCHIVE] My DL Spanish notes (240 pages) - grab them now before the forum shuts down.

Post by EranBarLev »

Original post by Moonbeam451761

I was hoping to complete the full tree before sharing my notes, but I'm only partway between checkpoints 8 and 9 at the mo, so I def won't have time to finish ..... especially as I'm concentrating on the reverse tree at the mo.

I hope I've done this correctly as I'm not the most knowledgeable person when it comes to tech stuff, but I've uploaded my notes as a word doc (link at the end of this post).

I didn't start making notes until partway through the tree, so the first few sections are lacking in detail, but I found the tips/notes from Duo to be sufficient. It's after checkpoint 5 that I found myself struggling. How can anyone be expected to learn about the Subjunctive Mood with no hints/tips etc ..... so I hope someone finds these notes helpful and doesn't have to struggle the way I did.

I've included quite a few of the translation exercises when they include new words - I've added these to help me remember when I go back over my notes from time to time.
I've highlighted in bold, put words in different colours, underlined and whatever else I could do, to try and emphasise certain points.

I hope these notes serve someone well and if anyone has any issues, please point them out .... whether it's a technical issue with the link, or if I've made any errors on the notes (they are 240 pages after all!!) and I'll edit the notes accordingly.

Here's the link:
https://1drv.ms/w/s!AkhG6__ZI1EY9SwwiSP-NW8qUGnB

(I hope the link works)

EDIT:
I forgot to mention, there's quite a few lessons that have been removed, but I kept the content in my notes .... consider it a bonus :)

EDIT 2:
You should be able to download it and edit your own copy as you see fit, as it's not password protected, etc.

🇮🇱N 🇬🇧C1 🇪🇸B2 🇵🇹B1 🇫🇷B1 🇸🇦A1 🇷🇺A1

Moonbeam
Great Britain

Re: [ARCHIVE] My DL Spanish notes (240 pages) - grab them now before the forum shuts down.

Post by Moonbeam »

Thanks for sharing my notes on here..

I've now registered on here (obviously!!) ..... when I eventually complete the DL tree, I'll post my full notes on here.
I predict that it'll be a while yet, as I'm currently concentrating on the reverse tree.

justheaven

Re: [ARCHIVE] My DL Spanish notes (240 pages) - grab them now before the forum shuts down.

Post by justheaven »

I can't thank you enough for sharing this great resource Moonbeam. And I'm so glad you're here! Hope more people from the Spanish forum join as well.

N🇧🇬 A2:es: C1:us:
"That youngster's naturalness is impressive."Duolingo

BenJobes
United States of America

Post by BenJobes »

¡Guao...que recurso tan útil! Muchas gracias

Ragg55
Netherlands

Post by Ragg55 »

Great, this is just the thing I was looking for. Thank you so much for sharing all this work

Rafter242
United States of America

Post by Rafter242 »

Another thanks.
Hit a rough patch and have been treading water, so it will be nice to review these notes and find some mental focus.

Return to “Resources”